Today was the first day of summer vacation. For everyone. It was so nice. Nobody had to be ready for school. No one had to be dropped off at preschool. The house did not have to be clean for Bible study. No one's lunch needed to be made. All of the responsiblities that keep me on point - paperwork, snacks, whatever - are done for a few months.
And the kids played so nice. We went to the park. We packed a lunch. They played outside. It was the perfect start to summer.
Of course it may have had something to do with the way my day began. Apparently, my 10 year anniversary with my husband is 10 days away. I wouldn't have known this, except my husband woke me at 5 am. Normally I wouldn't be so psyched about that but he woke me with a gift. And apparently it's the first of 10. Did you hear that!? For the next 10 days I'm going to get a gift everyday! How lucky am I? Just had to share my little secret with you.
1 comment:
Chris gets major props for creativity and sweetness! Gotta love our Bolinger men! :-)
Post a Comment