Thursday, November 4, 2010
The last 9 days of my life... and the first 9 of his
This is My Man and me at around 3:3o in the morning on the 26th :-)
Here he is! All 10 lbs of him! Actually it was his 15 1/2 inch head that was such an issue! Is that TMI?
There it is. Iguess 12, 13, 14 is average. Well, I guess 14 is on the bigger side.

Aunt Mallory
Aunt Jenny
Cousin Lily and Cousin Jackson
Aunt Michelle, Uncle Justin, Grandma Bolinger, Papa Bolinger, Cousin Lily, Cousin Jackson, and Christopher
Aunt Sarah
My Man and Little Man
3/4 of my kiddos
Papa
Big Sister
Big Brother
Big Sister
Head full of hair... did I mention that this is exactly the color and texture of Maryanna's hair? Her's was probably a little longer and maybe filled in a little more around the face. Did I also mention that I had terrible heartburn with both of them? Kind of funny if you know the old wive's tale, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love this post! What a great summary of the last 9 FABULOUS days of your life. Can you believe you have 4 little miracles?! God is so good.
Oh my goodness, Carissa! This makes me want to hurry this pregnancy along even faster! He is so adorable, huge and adorable. It is funny to me that the only picture he looks small in is the one with your dad. I love all the pictures. Congrats again on your newest little blessing and all the love!
Post a Comment