Not that I'm superstitious. But, I had to go and announce to the world how well Christopher was doing. That very week he started getting up with gas. Terrible gas. Up all night with gas. And we all got sick. I thought my head would split open when I got up in the night with him. Lo ran a fever. My Man was sick too. The other two had colds but no fevers and weren't cranky but we went through a lot of tissues.
Anywho, everyone's on the up and up now, except for poor baby with his gas. Trying gripe water this week. Not so much so far. We'll just have to wait it out I guess...
More pics though.
We were putting lights on the tree... and it suddenly seemed like a good idea to decorate Powell.
As soon as the first leaf falls the kids want to make a leaf pile...
1 comment:
So sorry to hear you ALL got sick! That really stinks. Glad you are feeling better now. And the gas...I think Christopher and Jackson are talking via ESP. We were up all night last night as well. These boys!! Let me know how the gripe water works.
Post a Comment