Friday, April 16, 2010

What to Say

Well, I have nothing to post about food, because I'm keeping everything VERY low maintenance right now. :-) Frozen rigatoni, frozen chicken nuggets and frozen tator tots, chicken salad, blt sandwiches. Let's just say I'm not Betty Crocker right now. And to give credit where credit is due, much of the time My Man comes home from work and either prepares the meal or does the clean up. By the time dinner rolls around I'm pretty much done. And the queasy is much, much better. It's the tired and the smells and the tired and the food aversions and the tired. And again, I hate to complain, complain, complain but it's all about choosing the priorities for the day and taking care to not overdue it. For me, but for everyone else too.

I try to keep up with the house the best I can, but also take care to make sure that the kids are getting what they need. And I don't mean food. They need attention from me and I'm afraid we're having to make up a little bit. Being couped up with the weather for so long and my not feeling well combined really showed up in their behavior. But once I got to feeling a little better and they started getting more storytime, playtime, one on one time it was noticeable immediately. It certainly doesn't hurt that the weather has been gorgeous and they have been running around outside. We even got the kiddie pool out yesterday. Things are looking up. I'm very excited about this summer. I'm very excited to enjoy food again. Maryanna will be graduating from preschool soon. :-) We have a zoo trip planned. Now to get my energy back up.

No comments: