What a gorgeous day! It's a little chilly but really pretty out.
I had really good intentions for this week. I stayed fairly busy over the weekend and really felt well so I decided I'd really get back in the saddle starting Monday. However, apparently I have developed allergies. And I already have problems with my sinuses (long story). So I probably got all of 2 hours of sleep Sunday night. I even got up at 2:30 am to take a shower and try to get some relief. Needless to say, yesterday didn't go quite as planned. Last night was much better. So. Today I feel much better. There's a load of laundry in the dryer, the kids' rooms are clean, the upstairs is vaccumed, the refrigerator is cleaned out and wiped up and I've been to walmart and the library. Sorry for the chronicles of my to do list, but it's been while. I'm pretty proud. Don't be surprised if I twitter about whatever else I might get done today. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment