The kids have been 'coloring' a lot lately because they found a box of pens and pencils that I said they could use (they usually use their box of crayons and markers). Generally, they do pretty good keeping the pen on the paper, but Powell's had about 3 different occasions in the last 24 hours where we has disregarded his paper all together and written on the bar or the little table. So he has gotten his privelage taken away. So, while I'm grumbling as I wipe off the table with the magic eraser Maryanna says, 'Are you sick and tired?' And I smile b/c I know what's coming. So I say, 'Yes.' And she says, 'Sick and tired of Powell writing on the table?' And I say 'yes,' thinking, I sound like my mother and I feel like Bill Cosby is laughing at me right now.
Here are my kids today. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment