So funny. I picked up the Elmo potty dvd at the library just to start getting Powell used to the idea. I did not intend to start potty training yet. Within 12 hours of watching it (actually on the 2nd viewing) he tells me he has to go potty. so, I take his pants and diaper off knowing that he just wants to pretend (we've been down this road before). 20 minutes later, he stands up, turns around, and pees into the potty. Cracked me up. He didn't say anything to anyone. The next morning he did it again! Not wanting to pass this opportunity up, we tentatively left his diaper off to see how things might go. All of this to explain why Powell was running around half naked. Right at about 5pm when Chris walks in the door and I'm in the kitchen making dinner, Maryanna starts yelling/crying as she makes her way to me from the bedroom. I round the corner and, short tempered, say, 'What?!' And I kid you not, M answers, 'Powell peed on me, that's what!' And sure enough, she has a wet spray mark from the center of her belly downward. It must have taken her a minute to figure out where it was coming from... If that's not one for the books, I don't know what is. Apparently Powell got carried away while playing with his cars and just peed where he was sitting, pointed directly at Nana. I wish I could see all your faces right now.
Also, enjoy this pic of my sweet baby girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment