Tuesday, February 26, 2013

10 more inches!

And even more snow.  Good gracious.  I really have been enjoying it (and thankfully My Man can work from home), but I really need to get back some normalcy around here!! 

The wind howled and the power surged lastnight so there was no alarm this morning - and subsequently no workout till later in the morning... : )  No school either, for that matter.  The kids have played well today - and out in the snow for an hour too.  Followed by hot cocoa. 

We had pancakes for breakfast, the cocoa in the afternoon and now homemade pizza.  A very homey, toasty day : )

Christopher has started a new 'thing'.  When he gets sent to his room he cries till he gets to the top.  If I haven't responded appropriately he stands at the top and says, 'Mom!  I cying!  Mom!  I cying!'  Makes me laugh.

Oh and school has now been cancelled for tomorrow too : )


Photobucket

No comments: