Well, obviously my blog is going to be like my scrapbooks. I'm always going to be behind.
My oldest boy started Kindergarten yesterday. He is doing so well. He hasn't shown even a flicker of doubt and had so much fun yesterday. It's going to take some time to get used to his absence during the day. Going from four to two everyday has been a change!!
But, let's back up. Going from the busy schedule of one 1st grader, a pre-Ker, a preschooler and a baby to four kiddos under eight at the beginning of the summer was a huge adjustment. Now, don't get me wrong, I was so excited to have everyone home for the summer and nowhere to be. Birthday parties, swimming, lake trips, tball, VBS, cookouts, and fireworks... I was ready. I just wasn't ready for the fighting and the attitude adjustments and the I will not be able to clean my house or try a new recipe until fall. Let's just say that God taught me a lesson on expectations and grace this summer. And after the first few weeks I was so proud of my kids and their ability to play pretend and get along. My house is still a mess.
In between that and now I've failed to publish any photos of my girl's EIGHTH birthday SLUMBER party. And now I have back to school pics to share. Oh well. Maybe I'll manage to get caught up on my housework and my photos. And start a new Bible Study.... right. : )
Maryanna is 8!
slumber party twister (with baby brother)
4th of July!
Powell's driving (last little leg to the lake)!
waterpark with the cousins
angry bird cupcakes for M
Lola on balance beam!
Worlds of Fun!!
TBones game!!
Powell 1st Day of Kindergarten
1st day of School! Maryanna's a big 2nd grader (I tried to load an individual, but the ole laptop was done)
This was the moment that pushed me past my limit...
Day two!!










No comments:
Post a Comment