It's called One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are, by Ann Voskamp. Did I say it was sooooo good? I don't want to minimalize it, but it's about thankfulness.
And so far it's very Biblical. I haven't even finished it yet. I just couldn't wait to tell you about it.
I bought it on Amazon b/c I'm already planning on rereading it so I can highlight my favorite parts!
I heard about it at All Things Heart and Home. Who also loved it. And can I just tell you that the author is speaking at Women of Faith next fall? And as these things usually go, I had just started reading the book when I signed up to go to to Women of Faith next fall? And found out after the fact that she would be there? Love it.
So exciting. I'm so excited.
Which brings me to my next point. Have you heard of Women of Faith? So good. If you know me and you'd like to go - comment. I'll help get your ticket reserved!!
Also, if you would like to check out Ann's blog visit http://www.aholyexperience.com/.

No comments:
Post a Comment