Instead I'm going to tell you that Powell quit playing with playdoh today so he could play 'hide and seek' with Christopher. It was adorable. And they were laughing hysterically. It was wonderful.
Here's a bunch of pictures in an attempt to catch up...
Powell's preschool class went to Fritz's and the coterie theater. We had some amazing one-on-one time : )
My Man's been working on our front porch/patio step by step for a little while now. This is how looked during Halloween (there's one teeny tiny step left).
Here we are! The Wizard of Oz cast!
Maryanna's Halloween treats she took to school. Lola described them as 'they're in the hot tub, Mom!' Totally didn't get it at first, but so cute!
Night of Halloween.
My Angry Bird
My Lion
My Dorothy
What can I say? We're all foodies! This was at her preschool party.
Powell's preschool party.
Carving Jack O'Lanterns
Finished products. My Man carved about 4 of them. I did the owl in the time that he did all 4. Slightly irritating...
The spread for Christopher's party.
lion cupcakes
Soccer game halftime entertainment...
Just let me eat the cake!!!
Found these on pinterest. So yummy! These were caramel kisses which didn't 'smush' as uniformly, but were very tasty with the salty pretzels.
Hot cocoa treat bags. The card read, 'warmest wishes'!
My first attempt at cake pops! So yummy - it's a good thing I haven't made them before or since!! Side note: not as easy as they look!!
Lion cake : )
My baby pre-haircut!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment