Had this at the lake last weekend! Absolutely love, love, love : ) You will too if you like your guacamole chunky and with lots of cilantro.
2 avocados,
2 roma tomatoes
1/4 of a white onion finely chopped
1 clove of garlic
1 tsp sea salt
1 lime
lots of cilantro... if you think it's too much, keep going
pepper to taste
Also, if you don't like it chunky, just throw it in the food processor or magic bullet (or baby food processor in my case : )
FYI, took some pics of my zuccini, pineapple cake I made the other day. It's Pioneer Woman's but I printed it a long time ago and just hadn't made it yet. Can't find the original so I'll eventually retype it to get it up here if I need to.. sooner or later! It is definitely summer : )
No comments:
Post a Comment