Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer is in full swing!

Summer is in full swing, although we ran fevers this week. I think I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that our summers will begin with a bang every year. I have been feeling much better (week 21 1/2 now), and it's a good thing too! What with graduation, memorial day weekend, our anniversary, Powell's birthday, Father's day, Maryanna's birthday and the 4th (coming up), it doesn't feel like we're ever going to hit the 'lazy' summer days! I'm hoping after the 4th we'll slow down a little bit. Start lounging at the pool a little more often... :-)

Today I'm preparing for Maryanna's birthday party tomorrow. But here are a few pics from a little cake I prepared for a friend, our fever day camped out in the living room, and Maryanna with her Tball coaches. Maybe one of these days I'll get more of my recipes in here!







No comments: