I'm so tired. I guess you noticed that I have not posted. Not to complain, but I haven't felt very good and I don't seem to have a motivated bone in my body. I am 8 weeks tomorrow and hoping to feel much better soon. Ironically, this is the best I have felt in the early weeks of pregnancy.
I hope to get back to normal, whatever that is, soon and post a little more often. Not sure I'll be posting any recipes any time soon. I have a strange relationship with food right now. I made broccoli and cheese soup a couple of weeks ago. I was so excited. I made fresh bread to go with it. By the time the smell saturated the house I could barely bring myself to eat any of it. I ended up passing it on to my folks and it makes me sick to my stomach to even think about it. I had entertained the thought that I could share it here. No desire to now. Maybe in a couple of months.
In future posts I hope not to drone on and on about how I'm feeling. I know that's difficult from previous experience but it's also such a downer. To be continued... :-)
1 comment:
oh carissa! feeling your pain and hoping it gets better soon. i think you should feel free to complain. have you seen my fb updates in the past few weeks? for some reason it makes me feel better :) people care and want to know what's going on. plus it lets them know how they can help. letting my feelings fly has meant my friends get to come to the rescue (watching ari for me, having kurtis and ari over for dinner - cause i can't even stand the smell in the house) and it is bonding our community together. looking forward to repaying them too! so let it all out. and if you don't want to do it publicly, feel free to write to me. your misery will have wonderful company :) much love to you during this hard time and prayers for being well soon. -- jess
Post a Comment