I can't remember if I've talked about this yet, but I can't find it anywhere in my posts. So, here it is... peanut butter pie. That's right. A pie made out of peanut butter. And cream cheese. So, basically, you could say it's a peanut butter cheesecake. Can you imagine? That's how good it tastes!
Peanut Butter Pie
1 graham cracker crust
1 c. peanut butter
1 - 8oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened)
1 c. sugar
2 T. melted oleo
1 c. whipped topping
1 t. vanilla
Mix together. Pour into crust. Chill overnight. Garnish with melted chocolate if desired. Chill again for 30 minutes. I have never put the melted chocolate on top because I thought it would make it harder to cut, but we do sometimes use chocolate syrup. This is a great summer pie because it does not require an oven and also a great one to make the night before for company.
1 comment:
Hey, Carissa, happy birthday! I hope those cute kiddos of yours give you extra hugs today!
Post a Comment