We're really looking forward to summer this year. I can't wait to get out with the kids some more, especially after the last 6 weeks of fevers and coughs. I got a gym membership for my 30th birthday. Is that ironic? Anyway, I LOVE it! I can work out and it doesn't cost us evening time as a family. Not to mention what it does for my sanity!!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Lately...
We have been sick for weeks! Thank goodness things are starting to look up. Lola had her first birthday. She is now 13 months! I can't believe it. What a stinker too! Maryanna took swimming lessons. She did really well but she's glad their over, I think. Now she's gearing up for soccer. :-) Powell seems so old to me these days. He's suddenly so grown up. More kid than toddler. Very lovey too.
We're really looking forward to summer this year. I can't wait to get out with the kids some more, especially after the last 6 weeks of fevers and coughs. I got a gym membership for my 30th birthday. Is that ironic? Anyway, I LOVE it! I can work out and it doesn't cost us evening time as a family. Not to mention what it does for my sanity!!

We're really looking forward to summer this year. I can't wait to get out with the kids some more, especially after the last 6 weeks of fevers and coughs. I got a gym membership for my 30th birthday. Is that ironic? Anyway, I LOVE it! I can work out and it doesn't cost us evening time as a family. Not to mention what it does for my sanity!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yea! a new blog! when are you working out? in the morning? sounds like fun!
Usually. I have a couple of other things (bible study, etc.), but I'm trying to get in atleast 3 days a week.
Post a Comment